We are building our new team…ALL WE NEED IS YOU!
At Mecho’s, we believe in a “cooperative spirit” of service to our guests and each other. We focus on training, communication and friendliness, so we can provide outstanding guest service and awesome food that will keep them coming back!
We are looking for FULL & PART TIME:
• Food Prep & Food production
• Guest Line Service of food & beverages
• Diningroom table bussing and maintenance
• Cashiers/Guest service
Are you an experienced restaurant supervisor?
We’d love to meet you!
How to apply?
• Complete the on-line application and send to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
• Download/print, complete application. Then…
• CALL our TEAM HOTINE @ 202 758 9509 for information on when we will be at our location for in-person interviews.
NO EXPERIENCE?…..NO PROBLEM. WE LOVE TO TRAIN!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Find background clearance information here.
If you are a current employee at Los Hermanos, please apply using the internal application process. Reach out to your manager for more information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Some or all of the following are involved in employment:
• Greet, enthusiastically interact with and thank our guests
• Handle guest food and beverage orders through verbal communication and/or automated systems.
• Cook, prepare, package food and beverages in kitchen operations through the use of kitchen equipment, such as fryers, grills, fryers, ice machines, food processors, while utilizing proper food safety and sanitation procedures.
• Stock kitchen and customer service operations with necessary food, beverage, packaging and service materials.
• Fill food and beverage orders of guests as part of the coordinated kitchen and guest service operations.
• Collect guest payments through use of cash register.
•Unload deliveries of food, beverage, packaging and serving materials.
•Removing plates, flatware, from diningroom. Bussing dishes to dishroom.
•Clean the interior and exterior of the restaurant premises. Sweeping andmopping floors, scrubbing, washing/ polishing tables, seats, windows, doors,countertops, kitchen equipment, and removing items and litter from the premises.
•Observes/follows alcoholic beverage laws, when applicable.
•Maintain safe public access to the restaurant.